Pacific Beach – San Diego
Pacific Beach, a small yet inviting community of San Diego, is a hub for the youth. You usually spot fresh and eager faces ready to take the world as it comes. Though more famous for its nightlife, surfing and sports, Pacific Beach also has a calmer and serene side. That peaceful side consists of small houses, condos and flats.
Besides the pristine beaches, Pacific Beach is also known for its fertile and profitable property. If you want to have a home near the beach side with you sitting on the balcony and light breeze ruffling your hair, then this is a chance to live your dream. The advantage of having a place in Pacific Beach is that the houses and condos are economical and much cheaper than in other parts of the world.
- Thriving Nightlife
- Shopping Malls
- Pedestrian trails that runs approximately 3.2 miles along the beach
- Boardwalk shops, bars, and restaurants
- Located near the Crystal Pier
Pacific Beach Colonies
Pacific Beach has different colonies where you can buy a great looking and comfortable home or condo and spent the rest of your days in sheer heaven and pleasure.
The condo properties available in the Pacific Beach community have so much offer anyone seeking a cozy unit near the beach. Here’s what you can expect:
- Great views of the beach
- Two to three bedroom condos
- One or two bathrooms,
- Spacious living areas,
- Private balconies
- Security services
- Residential parking slots for the residents
Those wit larger families who are searching for homes in the Pacific Beach area should be overwhelmed to know that homes in the area come large and are reasonably priced.
- Average sales price for homes in Pacific Beach Mar 12, 2011 to May 12, 2012 was $432,500 based on 110 sales.
- Average sales price decreased 2.4%, or $10,500 compared the last year
- Number of home sales in the Pacific Beach area have increased 11.1%.
- Median price per sq. ft. has decreased 8.4% compared to last year
- Currently 212 resale and new homes in San Diego for sale
- 120 homes in the pre-foreclosure, auction, or bank-owned
You can also find different small homes in Pacific Beach. As many students come here for higher education, many small houses have been built to facilitate them. They are not some cheaply built structures but have been artistically designed for the benefit of the students.
Moreover people get different job opportunities in Pacific Beach because of the small population and so many people move here for their livelihood. Due to this the property rates have flourished in the market and that is why Pacific Beach is gradually becoming the first choice for the people when they decide to buy a house and settle down.
Pacific Beach School Districts
- Poway Unified School District has about 34,000 students
- San Diego Unified School District has about 130,500
- St Paul’s Lutheran Private School teaches grades Pre-K to 8th
- Pacific Beach Elementary Public School teaches grades K to 5th
- Mission Bay Public High School teaches grades 9-12
The Pacific Beach Community of San Diego is a vibrant environment suited for people of all walks of life. This community offers many benefits for single family buyers and larger families looking to settle down. Visit or research Pacific Beach more to find out more about laid back San Diego living.