Staging For A Better Sale
1. Clean up – a spotless house creates positive feelings and makes the property seem well-maintained.
2. Make sure the outside of your home is welcoming – newly painted doors, freshly shined hardware, and blooming flowers help prospective buyers to feel that the home is well maintained.
3. Every room, closet and drawer should be decluttered and near empty, and family pictures and keepsakes should be removed.
4. Natural light helps to create a sense of happiness so pull back window treatments.
5. Pull furniture away from walls to make the rooms appear bigger.
6. Each room should be a defined space, not a multi-use room.
7. Examine magazines for inexpensive ideas, decorating for a general taste, not your own.
8. Keep the rooms clean and purchase bright, white linens to be put out specifically for staging.
9. Organize! If you are short on time, rent a storage unit for miscellaneous items. The money will be well spent when your home is sold quickly at a great price.
10. Have trusted friends and me evaluate your home staging once it’s complete.
Choose A Topic Below
How much is your
Looking for a home? Talk to an Area Expert...
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error