Nights Get “Haute” Near Your La Jolla Home
The La Jolla Village Merchants Association is heating things up this summer with an amazing lineup of events designed to captivate and energize locals who live in La Jolla. In a melding of world-class art, live music and eclectic shopping, residents can experience the best of the community through Haute La Jolla Nights on June 9th, July 21st, and September 15th, from 6 to 9 p.m. The music alone may be enough to entice you from your La Jolla home, with a mix of jazz and blues, pop, contemporary, and good old fashioned rock and roll!
Here is a sampling of scheduled local musicians:
- Brief Exposure – smooth jazz and contemporary sounds
- Cabanillas – classic rock and roll band
- Jennifer Cadence – pop and blues singer/songwriter
- Marcos Cervallos – acoustic guitarist
- Aja Faasse – pop singer/song writer
- Donnie Finnell – classic jazz and blues singer
- Chris Marcus – acoustic guitarist
- Aldo Mendosa – acoustic guitarist
- Neveready – amalgam of rock, soul, jazz and punk with trumpet, sax and trombone
- Old Man Wizard – a southern California rock band
- Mark Pullin – blue grass, country, gospel
- Paris Scorci – jazz guitar duo
- Saline Solutions – a hometown band with a laid back, alternative groove.
Local artist displays and galleries will allow you to gaze upon a variety of inspiring collections as you meander through the village. More than seventy-five Village shops will stay open later than usual allowing for your exploration, as well. From fantastic deals and sales to demonstrations and unique treats, this event would make for a great night on the town. Many of the shops will be offering complimentary appetizers and specialty drinks along with Haute La Jolla Nights discount specials, to add to the fun! To find out more and see a full list of participating vendors, please click here.