La Jolla Festival of the Arts
The La Jolla Festival of the Arts is a feast for the eyes, palate, and ears. In addition to the acts on the main stage located near restaurant row, you’ll be treated to performance art and great solo performers throughout the venue.
Meet nearly 200 artists in an intimate setting of original fine art, entertainment and delicious cuisines, complemented with fine wine and craft beer as you stroll the turf of UCSD Warren Field. This is not a street fair but an elegant and high quality showcase.
At the festival you’ll be able to enjoy:
- 200 award-winning local and national artists display watercolor, oil, sculpture, serigraph, fine jewelry, photography and more
- Popular San Diego musicians and entertainers
- Restaurant row including your favorite cuisines and fine adult beverages
- Children’s area with interactive booths, hands-on games and activities
- Proceeds benefit children and adults with disabilities in San Diego
The Festival is produced by the Torrey Pines Kiwanis, a non-profit organization that raises funds to support adaptive sports and recreation programs for San Diegans’ with disabilities. The Festival is a unique opportunity to combine support for adaptive programs and services that help those who have incurred serious and long term injuries, and artists who work hard to bring creativity and imagination to us every day. As a 501(c)3, the proceeds benefit adaptive sports and recreation opportunities for San Diegans with disabilities. Take the opportunity to help support your community, meet special people and enjoy a wonderful day of fun and excitement!
June 21 – 22, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Single Day Pass, $14; weekend Pass, $16; active military and kids 16 and under, free. Parking is free. The venue is completely disabled-accessible. Service dogs only.