Coronado Ferry Landing
Spend the day shopping, dining, and taking in the sights at the charming Coronado Ferry Landing! Located on the beautiful island of Coronado, Coronado Ferry Landing is a quaint marketplace featuring an eclectic collection of boutiques, eateries and art galleries surrounded by majestic palms and beautiful ponds.
Dining at Coronado Ferry Landing
There are a variety of restaurants at Coronado Ferry Landing to suit every taste and budget. Options for dining include:
- Bay Beach Café – a casual restaurant overlooking the beach and pier that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner inside or on their sundeck.
- Burger King – enjoy a burger and fries at this national chain.
- California Yogurt – cool off with some delicious frozen yogurt, ice cream or candy.
- Carts in Paradise – serving pure Vienna beef hotdogs with an assortment of toppings.
- Deli by the Bay – traditional deli with sandwiches, soup and drinks.
- Kaffeen’s – espresso and cappuccino bar.
- Spiro Gyros – just the spot for tempting Greek and Mediterranean fare.
- Shaved Ice Pushcart
Shopping at Coronado Ferry Landing
Coronado Ferry Landing offers shoppers many great places to browse for souvenirs or to buy that perfect gift, including:
- Bikes and Beyond – bike and surrey rentals and sales.
- Captain Coronado’s Trading Company – t-shirts and souvenirs.
- Caricatures by Pete Hall
- Coronado Ferry Company – souvenirs, collectibles and ferry ticket sales.
- Coronado Holidays – year round Christmas shop.
- Crystal Pacific – Hand-blown glass and music boxes.
- French Room – ladies clothing and resort wear.
- La Camisa – t-shirts and fashion fleece.
- The Lavender Gift Shop – antiques, gifts and accessories.
- Mascot – ladies clothing from Bali.
- Men’s Island Sportswear – sportswear, hats and accessories.
- Picture Perfect Names and Scenes – personalized gifts.
- Portraits by Patrick Hamilton – pencil drawings of wildlife and sports stars.
- Art for Wildlife Galleries – wildlife art including sculpture and jewelry.
- Courtyard Gallery – fine arts.
- Southwestern Indian Den – Native American art.
- Stephen Clayton Galleries of Coronado – contemporary art by international masters.
- Regali Gourmet and Gifts – gifts and gift baskets.
- Silver Designer – sterling silver jewelry.
- Scottish Treasures – Scottish, Irish and English gifts.
- Westwind Chimes – wind chimes and gifts.
Getting to Coronado Island to visit Coronado Ferry Landing couldn’t be easier. The ferry ride is a short 15 minutes via the Flagship Ferry. The Ferry is free during commuter hours of 5:40am and 8:50am, which includes a free return ticket in the afternoon. Ferry terminals are located at Broadway Pier, the Convention Center and at the Coronado Ferry Landing. Visitors can also reach Coronado by car or by a trip on the San Diego Harbor Excursion Ferry.
Choose A Topic Below
How much is your
Looking for a home? Talk to an Area Expert...
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error