Beer Dinner With Mother Earth Brewing Company in La Jolla on June 25
The Grill at Torrey Pines and Mother Earth Brewing Company are teaming up to host a beer dinner event on Wednesday, June 25 in celebration of the official release of Four Seasons Summer beer. Mother Earth will serve 5 craft beers, highlighted by its latest creation, paired with selections from Chef Daniel Boling’s special menu for the evening. Room packages also available.
The following pairings will be featured:
- White Cheddar and Sage Gougeres Bacon Apple Jam Paired with Cali’ Creamin’, Vanilla Cream Ale
- Oak Fire Roasted Duck Breast Frisee. Arugula, Hazelnuts, Citrus Vinaigrette Paired with B-4, Oak Barrel Aged Blond with Apricot
- Moules Frites Roasted Garlic Broth, Melted Cabbage, Belgium Fries, Malt Vinegar, Bacon Salt Paired with Kismet, IPA
- Grilled Niman Ranch Hanger Steak Chile Cocoa Rub, Young Broccoli, Mole De Cacahuate Paired with Sin-Tax, Imperial Peanut Butter Stout
- Cheese & Chocolate Paired with Four Seasons Summer, Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Brown Ale
June 25, 6:30 – 9 p.m. $75 per person includes food, beer pairings, and valet parking. Tax and gratuities excluded. 11489 N Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla.
Choose A Topic Below
How much is your
Looking for a home? Talk to an Area Expert...
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error