2013 Haute La Jolla Nights
La Jolla offers a lot of things, from world-class shopping to one-of-a-kind dining experience. The shimmering ocean views are surely breathtaking, with timeless landmarks that one can visit. People coming to this place can enjoy both beach culture and high culture. Each day, there is a new experience waiting. Welcome to La Jolla, the jewel of Southern California, with the sun shining all year round. Go to first class sights and attractions all throughout the place. And this coming June 22, 2013, come and join the 2013 Haute La Jolla Nights.
Haute La Jolla Nights is a fun, free event that will feature live music, art, and awesome shopping and dining deals all over the village. Over 20 best bands from San Diego are invited to play. These awesome bands will perform jazz, blues, country, contemporary music and of course, Rock ‘n Roll. The event starts at 6:00 pm and ends at 9:00 pm. There are actually five dates for the event, and these are June 22, July 20, August 17, September 14, and November 16, 2013.
- What: Haute La Jolla Nights
- When: June 22, July 20, august 17, September 14, and November 16, 2013; 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Where: La Jolla Village, Prospect St./ Herschel/ Girard/ Fay, San Diego CA
- Cost: Free
- Contact No.: 858-454-5718
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Official Website: http://www.lajollabythesea.com/
What to Expect on Haute La Jolla Nights 2013
Nights are heating up in La Jolla Village with live music, art displays, shopping, and sumptuous dining deals. Everyone can come to this event because it is absolutely free. There are so many things being offered for the young and old alike.
- Take in the Music: More than 20 bands will perform on the sidewalks, bars, and art galleries at the village at each day of the event. These are San Diego’s best local bands, bringing different genres of music.
- Take in the Drink and Dining Specials: Restaurants and bars all around La Jolla are pulling out the stops with dinner and drink specials throughout the entire event. So, be sure to check what they have to offer.
- Take in the Art: Several art galleries that are recognized world wide will welcome the guests to receptions, with exciting new collections and opportunities to meet the artists. During the event, you get to see lovely art pieces in different forms.
- Take in the Shopping: Of course, the Haute La Jolla Nights will never be complete without the shops. While enjoying the live music, you can shop through a number of great boutiques in La Jolla. There will be special discounts, deals, drawings, and demonstrations.
The Haute La Jolla Nights is definitely an event that you should not miss. To know more information with regards to the event, please visit the official website and browse through the contents. This is an event where music, art, great food, and shopping are combined.
Choose A Topic Below
How much is your
Looking for a home? Talk to an Area Expert...
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error