Haute La Jolla Nights 2013 (July 27th)
Haute La Jolla Nights celebrate the nightlife of downtown La Jolla with more than 20 bands and performers, art gallery receptions, shopping, as well as dining throughout the town. The festivities take place from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. This particular event is sponsored by the La Jolla Village Merchants Association.
Highlights for Haute La Jolla Nights
- Musical Entertainment: More than 20 bands and performers will be seen on the sidewalks, bars, and art galleries in La Jolla. These musicians will amp up the energy in the Village, and they will serenade the people with different genres of music like jazz, contemporary, pop, blues, and of course, Rock and Roll. There is definitely something for everyone.
- La Jolla Shops: More than 75 shops in La Jolla Village will be participating in the Haute La Jolla Nights. These shops will open for extended hours and will be creative when it comes to the deals, displays, demonstrations and treats for a one of a kind nighttime shopping experience. These shops range from home furnishings, décor, fashion, accessories and more. Customers can also enjoy complementary appetizers and drinks at the different retail shops. Special discounts are everywhere, which will only happen during the Haute La Jolla Nights.
- Art Galleries: La Jolla is a former art colony by the sea. That’s why visitors will be amazed with the many, world-renowned art galleries. These art galleries will open their doors to the public for receptions and new collections on display.
The Haute La Jolla Nights is indeed a great opportunity to enjoy the night life of what La Jolla has to offer, from shops to galleries to restaurants and the like. Enjoy a nice evening of stroll along the coastal walkway, overlooking the breathtaking Pacific Ocean. And remember, this event is absolutely FREE.
For five consecutive months, from June to November, appreciate the La Jolla Village through the Haute La Jolla Nights.
- Take in the Music
- Take in the Art
- Take in the Dining
- Take in the Shopping
- Take in the Prizes
La Jolla is but a simple village, but for one night every month, it will be transformed into a center of music, arts, and more. People from different age groups will certainly enjoy heading to this little village. There are so much to see, so much to appreciate. Best of all, the event is free to everyone. Where else can you find an event as exciting as this and yet you don’t have to pay fees?
- What: Haute La Jolla Nights 2013
- Where: Throughout the Village of La Jolla
- When: June 22, July 27, August 17, September 14, November 16; 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Contact No.: 858-427-0549
The major highlight for the Haute La Jolla Nights are the Live musical entertainment provided on different locations all throughout the village. So, why don’t you take a break from your routines and walk the busy streets of La Jolla at night on the said dates?