35th Annual Ocean Beach Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off on June 28
The 35th Annual Ocean Beach Street Fair & Chili Cook-off Festival will offer attendees eclectic fun in the sun that’s great for all ages. Join more than 70,000 visitors throughout the day for tasty festival nosh, art, beachfront entertainment, shopping and more. The chili competition will feature more than two dozen tastings from amateur entrants competing for the titles of Hottest Chili, Judges’ Award and grand prize People’s Choice Award. Attendees of all ages can take part in creating the annual Street Fair mural or playing outdoor laser tag.
Festival highlights include:
- Five outdoor stages plus one indoor stage of continuous live music
- Artists’ Alley
- Community Mural Art Project
- Wonderland Children’s Area
- Chili Cook-Off
- Beachside Beer Garden & Spirits
- Food vendors and local restaurant fare
- Unique handcrafted merchandise: clothing, accessories and more
- ClimbIt Wall
- Raffle with prizes from more than 20 local businesses
June 28, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Admission is free.