The 21st Annual Gaslamp Mardis Gras VIP Experience!
San Diego, California is home to the largest & wildest Fat Tuesday celebration in the West.
On February 17, the Gaslamp Quarter invites you to come experience Mardi Gras like you have never before. The event will be taking over the entire 5th Avenue from Broadway to Harbor Drive, filling 20 city blocks with 40,000 international revelers, 6 mega stages, DJs, dancing, non-stop live entertainment and an epic parade with fabulous floats and tossing of beads, beads and more beads!
General admission starts at $30. For the discerning revelers that desire an elevated and more exclusive experience, the ultimate VIP ticket is the way to truly experience the nightlife Gaslamp is famous for!
$80 through Friday, February 6th
$100 through Monday, February 16th
$120 on the day of the event, February 17th
- Exclusive VIP entrances
- Exclusive access to the open-air VIP Voodoo Lounge on 5th & Island
- Enjoy 2 hosted cocktails + $1 off drinks at the bars inside the VIP Voodoo Lounge
- Keepsake Mardi Gras Club VIP Badge + Party Passport
- Free admission to the Top Mardi Gras Themed Parties inside Gaslamp’s top nightclubs and bars
- Bird’s eye view of the Parade at the Parade Viewing Party inside the private Gran Turismo VIP Lounge at The Keating Hotel
- 10 Welcome Shots (bartenders’ choice)
- BOGO – Buy One Get One Drink Specials
- Extended Happy Hour on food & drinks at select venues
- $3 off parking at ACE (707 Broadway) with free overnight option
- $30 off your first Uber Ride with “ClubVIPSD” code
- Discounted Play & Stay hotel rate: $189 at Courtyard Marriott Downtown | $179 at Wyndham San Diego Bayside
- Plus more VIP PERKS!
Presenting VIP Venues
- Analog Bar
- Area 51 Ultra Lounge*
- Atomic Gaslamp
- Coyote Ugly Saloon*
- Don Chido*
- Double Deuce*
- F6ix Nightclub*
- Greystone Steakhouse^
- Lucky Bastard Saloon*
- Magnolia Tap & Kitchen*
- McFadden’s San Diego*
- Rockin’ Baja*
- Sevilla Nightclub*
- The Keating
- Vin De Syrah
- Voodoo Lounge**
*Welcome Shot | **Hosted cocktails inside the Voodoo Lounge | ^BOGO – Buy One Get One
The entire package is valued at over $500, but you only pay $80-$120! Secure yours now as they will sell out quickly. If you are in San Diego on Fat Tuesday, this is a signature Gaslamp Event you do not want to miss!
About the Gaslamp Quarter:
Rising from the 16 square-blocks are Victorian-era buildings and modern skyscrapers that stand side by side, housing more than 100 of the city’s finest restaurants, pubs, nightclubs and retails shops, as well as offices and residential/work lofts. Downtown San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter is a veritable playground, rich with cultural offerings that include theatres, art galleries, symphony halls, concert venues and museums. You can spend an entire day in the Gaslamp Quarter, shopping at one of the many trendy boutiques or in the multi-level outdoor mall, Horton Plaza.
Under the sparkling night sky on a cool California evening, the Gaslamp Quarter transforms into a sophisticated cosmopolitan playground as thousands come out in style for a night of fine dining, craft cocktails, live theatre, music and dancing. Make a reservation at any of the high-profile restaurants featuring celebrity chefs, enjoy a signature cocktail by a crafty mixologist at a rooftop bar, or groove and sizzle on the dance floor at any of the happening nightclubs.